Skip to code content (skip section selection)
VILLAGE OF CHATHAM, ILLINOIS
PETITION FOR LIMITED REZONING AMENDMENT
TO: Zoning Board of Appeals and
Chatham, IL 62629 Date:
[DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE - FOR OFFICE USE ONLY]
Date Set for Hearing Fee $
Notice published Date Paid
Notice Mailed to Adjacent Landowners
Notice Posted on Subject Property
Zoning Board of Appeals
Recommendation Village Board Action Date
Approve Date Denied
Deny Chairman Initials Approved (Ordinance No. - )
Approve with Modification
INSTRUCTION TO APPLICANTS: All information required by this Application must be completed and submitted herewith. Applicants are encouraged to visit the Village office for any assistance needed in filling out this form.
Normally there are only two primary reasons for change in zoning. There are: (a) the original zoning was in error; (b) the conditions of the neighborhood have changed to such an extent or degree as to warrant re-zoning. The burden of providing substantiating evidence rests with the applicant. See Section 7.09(a) of the 1994 Zoning Ordinance for further details.
NAME OF APPLICANT:
ADDRESS OF APPLICANT:
PHONE NUMBER: (H) (W)
Interest of Applicant In the Subject Property (if not owner):
1. This application must be filed with an accurate legal description and a plat map of the property drawn to scale not less than one (1) inch equals Two Hundred (200) feet.
Lot, Block, Subdivision, Metes and Bounds--may be on attachment
2. Street Address of Property
3. Area of land re-zoning requested for: square feet.
4. (a) Present Zoning District Classification of subject and adjacent properties (show zone district boundaries on plat):
(b) Requested New Zoning District Classification of subject Property:
5. Present use of Property:
Proposed use of Property:
6. Names, addresses and phone numbers of all owners of record:
7. An amendment is requested to amend the Zone District Classification of certain described properties shown on the Zone District Map. A statement of the applicant's described reasons and factual information supporting the requested rezoning is attached.
[This part need be signed only if the applicant is different from the owner or if there is more than one owner of record]
I consent to this requested zoning change
(Am. Ord. 17-32, passed 6-13-17)