Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Complaint Referral: The President and Board of Trustees may refer any potential or apparent violation of this Chapter to the Adjudicative Agency for investigation, findings, and recommendations.
B. Hearing Recommendations: Upon receipt of any report finding a respondent in violation of the provisions of this Chapter, and after consideration thereof at a public meeting, the President and Trustees, within thirty (30) calendar days following receipt of such report, shall take action as it deems proper, in addition to the penalties provided elsewhere in this Chapter, including, but not limited to:
1. Initiating an appropriate court action for injunctive relief under this Chapter.
2. Initiating an appropriate court action for enforcement of this Chapter.
3. Filing of proceedings for violation of this Chapter or Federal or State regulations against any person found to have violated the provisions of this Chapter.
4. Filing of a petition against any person found in violation of the provisions of this Chapter whole under contract to the State or Federal government, political subdivision, agency, or instrumentality.
5. Filing of a complaint with the Department of Professional Regulation of the State against any person found in violation of the provisions of this Chapter.
6. Assessment of fines as provided in Section 6-9-16 of this Chapter. (Ord. 92-10, 4-6-1992)