§ 211-29  Oversize Vehicles.
   (A)   The owner and/or driver of any overdimensional, overweight or overheight vehicle, or mobile home, as defined in ADOT Administrative Rules and Regulations, Title 17, shall seek authorization from the City Engineer to use any street in the city not designated as a state or federal highway.
   (B)   Any such vehicle shall have such marking as is required by Title 17 of the ADOT Administrative Rules and Regulations.
('80 Code, § 30-128)  (Ord. 1798, passed 12-20-78; Ord. 2675, passed 11-2-94)  Penalty, see § 211-99