§ 211-04  Striking Fixed Object Off Roadway.
   Any person who, while driving a motor vehicle, strikes any fixed object off a roadway (e.g. in a parking lot) shall have a duty to immediately report such accident to either the owner of the object, or if the owner is not available, the Police Department.
('80 Code, § 30-6)  (Ord. 1798, passed 12-20-78)  Penalty, see § 211-99