All applications for zoning certificates shall be submitted to the Zoning Inspector who may issue zoning certificates when all applicable provisions of this chapter have been complied with. All applications for conditional zoning certificates shall be made to the Zoning Inspector and submitted to the Planning Commission, which may issue conditional zoning certificates in accordance with §§ 154.542 through 154.546.
('65 Code, § 1305.03)