Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Minimum lot area:
(1) Single-family residential dwellings: 9,000 square feet.
(2) Two-family residential dwellings: 15,000 square feet.
(B) Minimum lot width at minimum building setback line:
(1) Single-family residential dwellings: 65 feet.
(2) Two-family residential dwellings: 100 feet.
(C) Maximum lot depth: five times the lot width at the minimum building setback line.
(D) Minimum front yard depth: 40 feet.
(E) Minimum rear yard depth: 25 feet.
(F) Minimum side yard width: 10 feet.
(G) Minimum living floor area per family:
(1) Single-family dwellings: 1,000 square feet.
(2) Two-family dwellings: 800 square feet.
(H) Height regulations: No structure shall exceed 40 feet in height.