Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The following site design information shall be represented at a scale of 1 inch equals 20 feet, or an appropriate scale as may be approved by the Department.
(A) Existing site conditions as follows:
(1) Site topography at the following minimum intervals:
(a) Two foot intervals for slopes of up to 15%;
(b) Five or 10 foot intervals for slopes in excess of 15%; and
(c) Identification of areas exceeding 35% slopes;
(2) Site drainage, arroyos, ponds or areas of standing water, potential flooding and soil or geologic hazard;
(3) (a) Major trees 8 inches in diameter at a height of 5 feet, together with areas of significant natural vegetation.
(b) Aerial photograph(s), not to exceed 1 inch equals 400 feet may be submitted; and only those trees that will be affected by the proposed development need be sited accurately;
(4) Classification of soil types within the site and discussion of their suitable uses;
(5) Existing structures, improvements, roadway access and utilities, together with the volume or book and page number of any instrument of record in the Office of the Clerk of Valencia County evidencing any and all easements affecting the property; and
(6) Ownership, property lines and building locations on adjoining and adjacent property within 350 feet of the subject property.
(B) Proposed changes and improvements to the site as follows:
(1) Proposed site improvements, including:
(a) Boundary lines and dimensions for the property and proposed topographical changes;
(b) All proposed structures, including finish floor elevations and setbacks;
(c) Vehicular and pedestrian circulation patterns and parking, loading and service areas;
(d) Site drainage plan, including location of sumps or settling ponds; and
(e) A boundary survey and cross sections, and profiles as may be required by the Department.
(2) Proposed utilities, including subsurface sewerage, water supply system and electrical services. Inverse elevations shall be shown for all underground transmission lines.
(3) Proposed access to public roads and highways, railroads or other commercial or industrial transportation systems.
(4) Proposed landscape plan (§ 154.167), to include appropriate visual screening and noise buffering, where necessary, to ensure compatibility with surrounding properties and uses.
(5) Proposed on-premise signs (§ 154.166), fencing or other fabricated barriers, together with their heights and setbacks.
(C) A written statement to accompany the site development plan, containing the following:
(1) A statement of present ownership of all lands included within the proposed development; and
(2) A schedule of expected development.
(Ord. 2004-05, passed 9-15-2004; Am. Ord. 09, passed 9-15-2004) Penalty, see § 154.999