Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The amount of land to be dedicated by a subdivider pursuant to this article shall be based on the following formula:
(a) A = 4.5 (D.F. ( D.U.)
(b) Definitions of terms:
(1) A shall mean the area in acres required to be dedicated as park sites or to be approved for a fee payment in lieu of dedication.
(2) D.F. shall mean the density factor obtained from Section 9-3.1606 of this article as applicable to the proposed development.
(3) D.U. shall mean the number of dwelling units in the subdivision.
(4) 4.5 shall mean the number of acres per one thousand (1,000) persons to be provided by the developer.
(5) 1,000 shall mean the number of persons.
(Ord. 744-NS, eff. April 17, 1980)