A license issued by the Director of Public Safety shall be obtained by any person before selling or offering to sell any goods at a sale to be advertised or held out by any means to be one of the following kinds:
   (a)   Going-out-of-business sale.
   (b)   Removal of business sale.
   (c)   Fire and other altered stock sale.
(Ord. 42-62. Passed 11-12-62)