Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Modification. The Authority Manager may modify a permit for good cause including:
(1) Incorporation of new federal, state or local standards; and
(2) Material or substantial alteration of the discharger’s operation.
(B) Termination. Pretreatment permits may be terminated for the following reasons:
(1) Falsifying self-monitoring reports;
(2) Tampering with monitoring equipment;
(3) Refusing to allow timely access to facility premises and records;
(4) Failure to meet effluent limitations or causing the POTW to violate its NPDES permit;
(5) Failure to pay fines;
(6) Failure to pay sewer charges; and/or
(7) Failure to meet compliance schedule.
(Ord. passed 4-24-1995)