Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Applications for all licenses shall be made to the Health and Licensing Department in writing on a form provided for that purpose, except as otherwise provided.
B. If the applicant is an individual (sole proprietorship), the application shall contain his name, residence address and telephone number. If the applicant is a partnership or other noncorporate business entity, the application shall contain the name and address of each partner, principal or member thereof. If the applicant is a corporation, the application shall contain the name and address of each principal officer and the registered agent thereof.
C. Each application also shall contain:
1. A designation of the type or kind of license or permit desired;
2. The location or proposed location of the place of business, occupation or activity;
3. The applicable fee to be paid as provided in the Village Fee Schedule, section 3-10-1 of this Code;
4. The number of the certificate of registration required under the Retailers’ Occupation Tax Act (35 ILCS 120/1 et seq.), Service Occupation Tax Act (35 ILCS 115/1 et seq.) and/or Use Tax Act (35 ILCS 105/1 et seq.), if applicable; and
5. Such additional information as may be needed for the proper guidance of Village officials in the evaluation of such application, including proof of any insurance policy or bond required by this Code.
(Ord. 75-12-17D, 12-17-1975)