(A)   Permits for constructing or occupying an adult use shall be issued only after the following review process. The applicant shall apply to the Zoning Administrator for the permit; the application shall be accompanied by a $500 application fee. The application shall be on a form designated by the Zoning Administrator.
   (B)   The Zoning Administrator shall provide a copy of the application to the Chief of Police, and shall process the portion of the application marked “for Zoning Administrator’s review” and shall forward the application to the Plan Commission for review. Within 60 days of filing, the Plan Commission shall conduct a review of the application for conformance with the zoning subdivision and this chapter. The Plan Commission shall render a recommendation to the Village Board as to whether the proposed adult use conforms with all village ordinances and may recommend conditions on the development and operation of the adult use related to site plan, floor plan, construction materials, lighting, parking and circulation, ingress and egress, landscaping and screening, and signage in order to assure that the design and operation of the adult use is in conformance with all village ordinances and is compatible with surrounding uses.
(Prior Code, § 153.005) (Ord. 2001-014, passed 8-6-2001)