Adult entertainment business regulatory permits are nontransferable, except in accordance with § 118.08. Therefore, all applications shall include the following information:
   (A)   (1)   If the applicant is an individual, the individual shall state his or her legal name, including any aliases, address, and submit satisfactory written proof that he or she is at least 18 years of age.
      (2)   If the applicant is a partnership, the partners shall state the partnership's complete name, address, the names of all partners, whether the partnership is general or limited, and attach a copy of the partnership agreement, if any.
      (3)   If the applicant is a corporation, the corporation shall provide its complete name, the date of its incorporation, evidence that the corporation is in good standing under the laws of California, the names and capacity of all officers and directors, the name of the registered corporate agent, and the address of the registered office for service of process.
   (B)   If the applicant is an individual, he or she shall sign the application. If the applicant is other than an individual, an officer of the business entity or an individual with a 10% or greater interest in the business entity shall sign the application.
   (C)   If the applicant intends to operate the adult entertainment business under a name other than that of the applicant, the applicant shall file the fictitious name of the adult business and show proof of registration of the fictitious name.
   (D)   A description of the type of adult entertainment business for which the permit is requested and the proposed address where the adult business will operate, plus the names and addresses of the owners and lessors of the adult entertainment business site.
   (E)   The address to which notice of action on the application is to be mailed.
   (F)   The names of all employees, independent contractors, and other persons who will perform are required by § 118.09 to obtain an adult entertainment business performer license. On-going reporting requirements are also set forth in § 118.09.
   (G)   A sketch or diagram showing the interior configuration of the premises, including a statement of the total floor area occupied by the adult entertainment business. The sketch or diagram need not be professionally prepared, but must be drawn to a designated scale or drawn with marked dimensions of the interior of the premises to an accuracy of plus or minus six inches.
   (H)   A certificate and straight-line drawing prepared within 30 days prior to application, depicting the building and the portion thereof to be occupied by the adult entertainment business, and the property line of any other adult entertainment business within 500 feet of the primary entrance of the adult entertainment business for which a permit is requested; and the property lines of any church, school, park, or residential zone within 300 feet of the primary entrance of the adult entertainment business.
   (I)   A diagram of the off-street parking areas and premises entries of the adult entertainment business, showing the location of the lighting system required by § 118.18.
   (J)   If the Sheriff's Commander determines that the applicant has completed the application improperly, the Sheriff's Commander shall promptly notify the applicant of such fact and, on request of the applicant, grant the applicant an extension of time of ten days or less to complete the application properly. In addition, the applicant may request an extension, not to exceed ten days, of the time for the Sheriff's Commander to act on the application. The time period for granting or denying a permit shall be stayed during the period in which the applicant is granted an extension of time.
   (K)   The fact that an applicant possesses other types of state of city permits or licenses does not exempt the applicant from the requirement of obtaining an adult entertainment business regulatory permit.
(Ord. 2000-07, passed 6-26-00)