(A)   A permittee shall not operate an adult entertainment business under the authority of an adult entertainment business regulatory permit at any place other than the address of the adult entertainment business stated in the application for the permit.
   (B)   A permittee shall not transfer ownership or control of an adult entertainment business, or transfer an adult entertainment business regulatory permit to another person unless and until the transferee obtains an amendment to the permit from the Sheriff's Commander, stating that the transferee is now the permittee. Such an amendment may be obtained only if the transferee files an application with the Sheriff's Commander in accordance with §§ 118.03 and 118.04, accompanies the application with a transfer fee in an amount set by resolution of the City Council, and the Sheriff's Commander determines in accordance with § 118.05 that the transferee would be entitled to the issuance of an original permit.
   (C)   No permit may be transferred when the Sheriff's Commander has notified the permittee that the permit has been or may be suspended or revoked.
   (D)   Any attempt to transfer a permit either directly or indirectly in violation of this section is hereby declared void, and the permit shall be deemed revoked.
(Ord. 2000-07, passed 6-26-00)