Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The following information shall be submitted to the Planning Commission in connection with proposals specified in Section 1220.09 and in connection with those items of the Zoning Code and Subdivision Regulations of the City Ordinance which are subject to review and/or action of the Planning Commission;
(a) The site plan, which shall include and show the following information, in addition to the information required by other sections of the Planning and Zoning Code and adherence with the Zoning Map:
(1) The name and address of the property owner;
(2) The permanent parcel number and address of the site;
(3) The name and address of the architect, engineer, surveyor or contractor, whichever is applicable;
(4) A scale, preferably of 20 feet - 30 feet = 1 inch. However, scales of 1/16 inch = 1 foot, 1/8 inch = 1 foot and 10 feet = 1 inch are acceptable.
(5) A north arrow;
(8) All existing construction and development, including roads, walks, utilities, grading, etc.;
(7) The location of walks, drives, roads and buildings on all adjacent parcels; and
(8) The proposed new construction, including, but not limited to, walks, drives, parking, setback and yard requirements, utilities, buildings, planting, fencing, relationships to natural features, etc.;
(b) The elevations of proposed buildings, showing materials, openings, etc.;
(c) The floor plan, showing all openings. This may be part of the site plan, and a copy shall be attached to the building permit application.
(d) Topography at a minimum of two-foot intervals; and
(e) Nine copies of the site plan.
(Ord. 1977-110. Passed 10-5-77; Ord. 98-114. Passed 9-1-98; Ord. 13-152. Passed 2-4-14.)