Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Enforcement Officer, referred to herein as the Administrator, is hereby authorized and directed to administer and enforce the provisions of this chapter.
(B) This broad responsibility encompasses, but is not limited to, the following specific duties:
(3) To review and forward final plats to the Village Board (see § 154.091);
(4) To issue stop orders as necessary when the Administrator or Village Engineer determines that approved improvements are being constructed in violation of this chapter (see § 154.057);
(5) To pursue actions authorized at § 154.076 when a developer fails to complete required improvements;
(6) To evaluate and pass upon proposed changes in approved final plats (see § 154.096);
(7) To review and forward applications for subdivision variances to the Planning and Zoning Commission (see § 154.141);
(8) To maintain up-to-date records of matters pertaining to this chapter including, but not limited to, preliminary plats, as-built records of completed improvements (see § 154.058), final plats, variances and amendments; and
(9) To provide information to subdividers/developers and to the general public on matters related to this chapter.
(1999 Code, § 34-4-1) (Ord. 08/10/2010-1, passed 8-10-2010)