Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The County Health Board shall hear appeals incidental to the issuance and revocation of OSS permits, and installer’s license if, within 15 days following the date of receipt of an issued OSS permit, OSS permit modification, notice of OSS permit denial, notice of OSS permit revocation or notice of revocation of installer’s license, any person aggrieved by such action files a petition for review concerning such action with the Board.
(B) A petition for review shall state:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the person making the request;
(2) Identify the interests of the petitioner which is effected by the OSS permit issuance, denial, modification or revocation;
(3) Identify any persons whom the petitioner represents;
(4) State with particularity the reasons for the request;
(5) State with particularity the issues proposed to be considered; and
(6) Include proposed terms or conditions which, in the judgement of the petitioner, would be appropriate to carry out the requirements of law, governed by this subchapter, 410 I.A.C. § 6-8.2, 410 I.A.C. § 6-10 or the technical specifications governing such OSS permits.
(Ord. 4-3-3.2, passed 4-2-2012)