Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Words used in this Code are used in their ordinary English usage.
(b) For the purpose of these Subdivision Regulations, the following terms shall have the meaning herein indicated:
(2) Plan, improvement. Drawings, plans, and maps including all the elements set forth in Section 1111.11.
(3) Plan, preliminary. A drawing, which contains the information set forth in Section 1111.05, Preliminary Plan Contents, for the purpose of study of a subdivision and which, if approved, permits proceeding with the preparation of the final plat.
(4) Plat. A map of a lot, tract or subdivision on which the lines of each element are shown by accurate distances and bearings.
(5) Plat, final. The final map, drawing or chart on which the subdivider's plan is submitted to the Planning Commission and the Village Council for approval, and which, if approved, will be submitted to the Cuyahoga County Recorder.
(6) Subdivider. Any individual, firm, association, syndicate, partnership, corporation, trust or any other legal entity commencing proceedings under these Subdivision Regulations to effect a subdivision of land hereunder for himself or for another.
(Ord. 2012-21. Passed 7-11-12.)