A.   City License Required: Nonaerial common fireworks may be offered for sale, sold, or distributed only by those firms or individuals licensed for such sale by the city council. (Ord. 71, 6-16-1977; amd. 2008 Code)
   B.   County License Required: Licenses for such sale shall not be issued until appropriate county licenses have been obtained and displayed to the city clerk-treasurer.
   C.   Issuance Of City License; Fee: Licenses for such sale shall be obtained from the city clerk-treasurer, and the licensing fee shall not exceed that charged by the county for like licenses. (Ord. 71, 6-16-1977)