Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) Upon completion of the forms and processing described in Section 828. 04 and payment of the initial registration fee described in Section 828.05, a numbered permit shall be issued by the County Sheriff which shall be valid for one year from the date of issue.
(b) No permit shall be issued to any person who has been convicted of a violation of any of the provisions of this chapter within one year of the date of the application or who has been convicted of a felony at any time.
(c) The permit shall be furnished on forms prescribed by the County Sheriff and shall contain the following information:
(1) The permit number;
(2) The name and address of the applicant;
(3) The date the permit was issued and the date of expiration;
(4) The name and address of the employer or principal;
(5) A physical description (height, weight, color of hair and eyes, complexion) and the date of birth of the applicant and the presence and location of marks and scars on the applicant;
(6) The signature of the County Sheriff; and
(7) A brief description of the nature of the business and the goods to be sold.