Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No person shall peddle, solicit or canvass without first registering with the County Sheriff on forms furnished and prescribed by the Sheriff which forms provide for the following information:
(1) The name and a personal description of the registrant;
(2) The registrant's address;
(3) A brief description of the nature of the business and the goods to be sold;
(4) If employed, the name and address of the employer, together with proper credentials establishing the exact relationship;
(5) If not employed, but representing a company, corporation, partnership, association or other legal entity, the name and address of such entity, together with proper credentials establishing the exact relationship;
(6) The length of time for which the right to do business is desired;
(7) If a vehicle is to be used, a description of the same, together with the license number or other means of identification; and
(8) The place where the goods or property proposed to be sold are manufactured or produced, the place where such goods or products are located at the time such application is filed and the proposed method of delivery.
(b) At the time of registration, each applicant shall submit two front view photographs (one and one-half inches by two inches), or the applicant shall be photographed by the County Sheriff.