(Added by Ord. No. 171,259, Eff. 8/30/96.)
1. Sill plates or floor framing which are supported directly on the ground without an approved foundation system.
2. A perimeter foundation system which is constructed of wood posts supported on isolated pad footings.
3. Perimeter foundation systems that are not continuous.
A. Existing single-story exterior walls not exceeding 10 feet (3084 mm) in length forming an extension of floor area beyond the line of an existing continuous perimeter foundation.
B. Porches, storage rooms and similar spaces not containing fuel-burning appliances.
4. A perimeter foundation system which is constructed of unreinforced masonry.
5. Sill plates which are not connected to the foundation or are connected with less than what is required by LAMC Subdivision 91.9204.3.1.