91.111.1. The Superintendent of Building shall determine what changes in the Code are necessary to more adequately protect the public health, safety and welfare, based on studies of the following:
1. Schedules of requests for deviation from the provisions of the Code and for approval of materials and methods of construction;
2. Schedules of violations of the provisions of this Code;
3. Schedules of convictions and nonconvictions, and the reasons for nonconvictions, by the city attorney’s office;
4. Changes and improvements in materials, methods of construction and design;
5. Investigations of fire and structural damage to buildings.
91.111.2. Upon request, the board shall consult with and provide advice to the Superintendent of Building on any matter relating to proposed changes of this Code.