Any person desiring a permit to make a service connection with public sewers shall apply using the Sewer Connection Permit form. All applications shall be referred to the City Administrator or designee for review. If approved by the City Administrator or designee, the permit shall be issued by the City Clerk upon the filing of a bond as hereinafter provided.
(Ord. 408, passed 12-26-1989; Ord. 560, passed 11-28-2016)