Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Recycling facilities.
(1) No person shall discard any materials other than recyclables in any facility or container intended for collecting designated recyclable materials.
(2) No person shall conduct scavenging at any facility or container intended for collecting materials with value as a designated recyclable material.
(1) No person shall discard any solid waste or infectious waste along any roadway within the county, unless it be in a proper solid waste storage container and is intended for collection and removal to a facility approved for handling the materials. No person shall discard any hazardous waste along any roadway within the county.
(2) No person shall discard for final disposal or for use as fill material any inert solid waste without express consent of the property owner of the final disposal site, including county road rights-of-way.
(3) No person shall discard for final disposal or for use as fill material any inert solid waste which is mixed or adulterated with any contaminants.
(4) No person shall do any dumping or permit any dumping to take place at any location in the county unless the location is an approved and properly permitted landfill site or other final disposal facility.
(Ord. 5-1993, passed 12-20-1993) Penalty, see § 50.99