The City Engineer shall refer each application for the permit provided for in § 836.01 and the plot plan provided for in § 836.02 to the Planning and Zoning Commission, which shall cause an investigation to be made of the premises on which the applicant proposes to drill or operate a well for oil or gas.
(Ord. 80-O-104, passed 2-17-1981)