(a)   Any person aggrieved by any order, requirement, determination, or any other action or inaction may appeal the decision to the Planning and Zoning Commission by filing a written notice of appeal with the Village Clerk not later than ten (10) days after the decision is delivered by personal service or postmarked by the U.S. mail, postage prepaid, return-receipt requested, to the person seeking to appeal.
   (b)   At the time of filing the notice of appeal, if the appellant intends to urge on appeal that a finding or conclusion is unsupported by the evidence or is contrary to the weight of the evidence, the appellant shall include in the record all evidence relevant to the findings or conclusion.
   (c)   A person who intends to appear at the appeal hearing as an appellee may file with the Clerk additional parts of the record at any time before the hearing.
(Ord. 13-2019. Passed 4-2-19.)