1380.15 APPEALS.
   Any person aggrieved by any order, requirement, determination, or any other action or inaction by the City of Independence in relation to this regulation may appeal to the court of common pleas. Such an appeal shall be made in conformity with Ohio Revised Code. Written notice of appeal shall be served on the City of Independence and a copy shall be provided to the Cuyahoga SWCD. (Ord. 2017-20. Passed 10-10-17.)