In implementing these regulations the City Engineer or other City officials may consult with the local county Solid and Water Conservation District, state and federal agencies, and other technical experts as necessary. Any costs associated with such consultants may be assessed to the applicant or their designated representative.
(Ord. 2003-52. Passed 12-9-03.)