An application for a permit for minor development shall consist of filing with the Secretary of the Department of Natural and Economic Resources and the permit office:
   (A)   A completed application using the applicable form adopted and approved by the Commission.
   (B)   A single check or money order payable to the permit-letting agency in the amount listed on the fee schedule adopted by the Board of Commissioners, which shall be available at the office of the Town Clerk. Monies so collected shall only be used in the administration of the permit program, specifically including the cost of the required public notices and hearings.
('85 Code, § 8-3.4) (Ord. 28, passed - - ; Am. Ord. 00-15, passed 6-26-00; Am. Ord. 02-10, passed 7-8-02; Am. Ord. 08-07, passed 6-24-08)