Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Two paved parking spaces per dwelling unit shall be provided for the following, with the parking area located on the same lot as the main building or buildings, except as otherwise provided:
(1) Single-family dwellings, including townhouses; and
(2) Two-family (duplex) dwellings.
(B) Two and one-half paved parking spaces per dwelling unit shall be provided for townhouse dwellings with front entry garages.
(C) An enclosed garage shall not be considered toward meeting the off-street parking requirements.
(D) The minimum number of paved, striped off-street parking spaces per dwelling unit required for multi-family dwelling units or condominiums:
(1) Zero bedroom or efficiency dwelling unit: one and one-half spaces per unit;
(2) One bedroom dwelling units: one and one-half spaces per unit;
(3) Two bedroom dwelling units: two spaces per unit;
(4) Three or more bedroom dwelling units: two and one-half spaces per unit; and
(5) The average number of parking spaces for the total development shall not be less than two spaces per unit.
(2005 Code, § 12-5-4)