Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Not fewer than fifteen (15) days before the filing period for a City election, or in the event of a special election, not fewer than thirty (30) days before such election, the City council shall cause the Mayor to submit a resolution to the secretary of the Logan County Election Board. Said resolution shall contain the following facts:
1. The dates of the election or elections;
2. The offices to be filled or the questions to be voted upon at said election or elections;
3. Qualifications for said offices;
4. Designation of which offices shall be filled by voting by ward and which offices shall be filled by voting at large;
5. Any other information necessary for conducting said election or elections.