Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) There is hereby adopted as the Fuel Gas Code of the City of Guthrie, Oklahoma, the 2015 International Fuel Gas Code as published by the International Code Council for the control of buildings and structures as herein provided, and each and all of the regulations, provisions, penalties, conditions and terms of the International Fuel Gas Code are hereby referred to, adopted and made a part hereof, as if fully set out in this section with all indexes, additions, insertions, deletions and changes, if any, prescribed in division (B) below, a copy of which Fuel Gas Code (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Guthrie Fuel Gas Code” is on file in the Office of City Clerk of the City of Guthrie, Oklahoma.
(B) The following sections of the International Plumbing Code are hereby revised as follows:
(1) Section 101.1, Insert: “City of Guthrie.”
(2) Section 106.6.2, Insert: “As per Master Fee Schedule.”
(3) Section 106.6.3, Delete entire section.
(4) Section 108.4, Insert: “Misdemeanor, $500.” Delete “not exceeding number of days”.
(5) All amendments and modifications to the IFGC 2015 edition, as drafted by the State of Oklahoma’s Uniform Building Code Commission, are adopted as an addendum and made part of this section.
(`90 Code, § 4-22) (Am. Ord. 3236, passed 8-21-12; Am. Ord. 3298, passed 9-6-16)