13.06.570  Performance Bonds
   The Director of Public Works may decline to issue or reissue an industrial wastewater discharge permit to any user who has failed to comply with any provision of this chapter, a previous industrial wastewater discharge permit, or order issued hereunder, or any other pretreatment standard or requirement, unless such user first files a satisfactory bond, payable to the City of Gridley, in a sum not to exceed a value determined by the Director of Public Works to be necessary to achieve consistent compliance.