Any person obtaining a license pursuant to the provisions of this chapter shall, if he desires to move any part of such show or exhibition or the property thereof over any portion of a paved street of the City, or over any cement crosswalks therein, first apply to the City Manager or his designee for permission to do so, and the City Manager or his designee shall designate in writing the route over which the same shall be taken and specifying the methods to be employed by such person to prevent injury to the pavements, crosswalks and the route during such use.
(1977 Code Sec.  14-29.)