Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Type I Adjustment Process.
1. The requested adjustment is for less than 10% of the , height or standard; and
2. Granting adjustment shall be consistent with the purpose of the affected zoning.
B. Type II Adjustment Process.
1. The requested adjustment is from 10% to 20% of the , height or standard;
2. Granting the adjustment will be consistent with the purpose of the affected or meet or exceed the purpose of the standard to be modified;
3. If in a residential zone, the adjustment will not significantly detract from the livability or appearance of the residential area. If in a commercial or industrial zone, the adjustment will be consistent with the desired character of the area;
4. If more than one adjustment is requested, the cumulative effect of the adjustments shall result in a project which is consistent with the overall purpose of the zone; and
5. Any impacts resulting from the adjustment are mitigated to the extent practical.
(Ord. 2009-01, passed 3-9-2009; Ord. 2017-12, passed 11-27-2017)