Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. The final shall conform to the tentative and any conditions of approval.
B. The shall be prepared in accordance with O.R.S. Chapters 92 and 209 by an Oregon-licensed surveyor and conform to the standards established by the County Surveyor.
C. An Oregon-licensed land surveyor shall survey and monument the parcels. All monuments on the exterior boundary and all parcel corner monuments of a shall be placed before the is offered for recording.
D. The shall include or be accompanied by:
1. Notarized signature of the owner declaring the ownership and consenting to recording of the ;
2. Legal descriptions of areas proposed for including rights-of-way, drainageways, and (legal descriptions shall meet the approval of the );
3. Notarized copy of any dedicating land to the signed by the grantor;
4. A description of , , utilities and improvements proposed to be made or installed, as well as a time within which such improvements are to be completed;
5. A designated space for approval signatures shall be placed on the ; and
6. All and adjacent shall be placed on the .
(Ord. 2009-01, passed 3-9-2009; Ord. 2013-3, passed 5-22-2013)