An applicant for an amendment, supplement or change of zoning shall pay a sum to the office of the Planning Commission at the time the application is filed, to cover the cost of processing the same. This sum shall be established from time to time by resolution of the City Council, kept on file by the City Clerk, and contained in Appendix A of the City Code.
(Ord. 2046, passed 4-11-1968; Ord. 2616, passed 11-28-1977; Ord. 3043, passed 8-24-1987; Ord. 3080, passed 10-24-1988; Ord. 3429, passed 2-8-1999)