(a) Following completion of the work, the Forestry Division shall then mail notice to the owner of record and/or the person in charge of the premises. The notice shall contain the following information:
(1) The location of the tree, limb, bush or shrub which was removed or trimmed;
(2) The reason for emergency removal or trimming;
(3) The date on which the work was done;
(4) The date of any prior attempt to notify the owner or person in charge of the premises of the impending work, and where the notice was sent or delivered;
(5) The cost of the work performed by the Forestry Division and to be assessed against the property involved; and
(6) The name and telephone number of the person at the Forestry Division who can be contacted for further information.
(b) This notice shall be:
(1) Mailed, by registered mail, to the owner of record of the property, at his or her last known address; or
(2) Personally delivered to the premises to the person in charge of the premises or a person of suitable age and discretion at the premises.
(Ord. 2866, passed 1-24-1983)