The court clerk of the court or any deputy clerk other than the city clerk shall give bond, in the form provided by Section 27-111 of Title 11 of the Oklahoma Statutes, in a sum to be determined by the city council. When executed, the bond shall be submitted to the governing body for approval. When approved, it shall be filed with the clerk of this city and retained in the city archives. (Ord. No. 82-1-1, 7/6/83)