Skip to code content (skip section selection)
The court clerk is authorized to charge and collect fees for the following:
1. For preparing and furnishing, upon request, a copy of a motor vehicle accident report on file in the traffic division of the department, Two Dollars ($2.00) to be charged for each page;
2. For preparing and furnishing upon request, a copy of the record of arrest, commonly known as transcript, for the violation of statutes and/or ordinances, Two Dollars ($2.00) to be charged for each page;
3. For preparing and furnishing, upon request, a fingerprint card showing a complete set of fingerprints which are on file in the Bureau of Records of the police department, Two Dollars ($2.00) to be charged for each card;
4. For searching, upon request, the records on file in the police department, Five Dollars ($5.00) to be charged for each name; and
5. The fees set out in this section shall not be charged or collected for any such services rendered for or upon request of an agent or officer of the federal, state, county, city, or other governmental bodies.
(Ord. No. 82-7-1, 7/6/82)