Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No person shall do any of the following:
(1) Drive a commercial motor vehicle while having in the person's possession or otherwise under the person's control more than one valid driver's license issued by this state, any other state, or by a foreign jurisdiction;
(2) Drive a commercial motor vehicle on a highway in this Municipality in violation of an out-of-service order while the person's driving privilege is suspended, revoked, or cancelled, or while the person is subject to disqualification;
(3) Drive a motor vehicle on a highway in the Municipality under the authority of a commercial driver's license issued by another state or a foreign jurisdiction, after having been a resident of this State for 30 days or longer;
(4) Knowingly give false information in any application or certification required by Ohio R.C. 4506.07.
(b) The Municipality shall give every conviction occurring out of this State and notice of which was received by the State Department of Public Safety after December 31, 1989, full faith and credit and treat it for sanctioning purposes under this chapter as though the conviction had occurred in this State.
(ORC 4506.04(A), (B))
(c) No person shall drive any commercial motor vehicle for which an endorsement is required under Ohio R.C. 4506.12 unless the proper endorsement appears on the persons’s commercial driver’s license.
(d) (1) Whoever violates division (a)(1), (2) or (3) of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.
(2) Whoever violates division (a)(4) of this section is guilty of falsification, a misdemeanor of the first degree. In addition, the provisions of Ohio R.C. 4507.19 apply.
(3) Whoever violates division (c) of this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree.