Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The city shall provide written notice of its drug and alcohol testing policy to all employees.
(B) The notice shall contain the following information:
(1) The need for drug and alcohol testing;
(2) The circumstances under which testing may be required;
(3) The procedures for confirming an initial positive drug test result;
(4) The consequences of a confirmed positive test result;
(5) The consequences of refusing to undergo a drug and alcohol test;
(6) The right to explain a positive test result and the appeal procedures available; and
(7) The availability of drug abuse counseling and referral service.
(1994 Code, § 4-504) (Ord. 527, passed 6-27-1995)