(A)   The City of Etowah/Etowah Utility Board may pay for certain entertainment expenses provided that:
      (1)   The entertainment is appropriate in the conduct of City of Etowah/Etowah Utility Board business; the entertainment is approved by the City Manager/General Manager; the group of individuals involved are identified; and
      (2)   Detailed documentation is attached to the expense form to support the entertainment expense claims.
   (B)   To request reimbursement for authorized entertainment expenses, the following must be included with the expense reimbursement form:
      (1)   Required receipts. All receipts must be supported by original receipts from the vendor (restaurant, caterer, ticket office and the like). Reasonable tips and gratuities included on the receipt by the vendor are reimbursable; and
      (2)   A disclosure and explanation statement, explaining the purpose of the entertainment and identifying the group and the number of people entertained and the individual names.
(1994 Code, § 4-407)  (Res. 591, passed - -; Ord. 676, passed 8-27-2007; Ord. 777, passed 6-22-2015)