Any person desiring to make a connection to a public sanitary sewer shall file an application for a sewer connection permit with the Denison Municipal Utilities (DMU) on a form provided by the DMU offices.  The application shall state the location of the premises to be connected to the sewer, the intended use of said premises, the name of the owner of said premises, and the name of the licensed plumbing contractor who is to make the connection.  The application shall be accompanied by the appropriate permit fee.
(Ord. 1466 - May. 17 Supp.)