Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) As used in this article:
(1) Minor: Any person under the age of eighteen (18).
(2) Parent: The natural or adoptive parent of a minor.
(3) Guardian: Any person other than a parent, who has legal guardianship of a minor.
(4) Custodian: Any person over the age of twenty one (21) who is in loco parentis to a minor.
(5) Public Place: Any street, alley, highway, sidewalk, park, playground or place to which the general public has access and a right to resort for business, entertainment, or other lawful purpose. A public place shall include, but not be limited to, any store, shop, restaurant, tavern, bowling alley, cafe, theater, drugstore, hamburger stand, poolroom, shopping center and any other place devoted to amusement or entertainment of the general public. It shall also include the front or the immediate area of the above. (M.C. 1963)