Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Sec. 15-28. Specific trespasses; suppression. 1
(a) Without constituting any limitation upon the provisions of Section 15-27, any of the following acts by any person shall be deemed included among those that constitute trespasses in violation of the provisions of Section 15-27, and appropriate action may be taken hereunder at any time, or from time to time, to prevent or suppress any violation of the provisions of this Article, the aforesaid enumerated acts so included, being as follows, to-wit:
(1) An entry upon the premises, or any part thereof, of another, including any public property in violation of a notice posted or exhibited at the main entrance to said premises or at any point of approach or entry to in violation of any notice, warning or protest given orally or in writing, by any owner or occupant thereof, or
(2) The pursuit of a course of conduct or action incidental to the making of an entry upon the land of another in violation of a notice posted or exhibited at the main entrance to said premises or at any point of approach or entry, or in violation of any notice, warning or protest given orally or in writing by any owner or occupant thereof; or
(3) A failure or refusal to depart from the premises of another in case of being requested, either orally or in writing, to leave by any owner or occupant thereof; or
(4) An entry into or upon any vehicle, aircraft or watercraft made without the consent of the person having the right to the possession or control thereof, or a failure or refusal to leave any such vehicle, aircraft or watercraft after being requested to leave by the person having such right.
(M.C. 1963, § 28.202; Ord. No. 0-70-41.)
10. Cross reference: As to disorderly conduct, see § 15-2.