Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. Applicability. The requirements of this Section shall apply to service buildings, recreation buildings and other community service facilities as follows:
A. Management offices, repair shops and storage area.
B. Laundry facilities.
C. Indoor recreation areas.
D. Commercial uses supplying essential goods or services for the exclusive use of park occupants.
A. Every mobile home park shall have a structure clearly designated as the office of the mobile home park manager.
B. Service and accessary buildings located in a mobile home park shall be used only by the residents of the mobile home park.
3. Structural Requirements for Buildings.
A. All portions of the structure shall be properly protected from damage by ordinary uses and by decay, corrosion, termites and other destructive elements. Exterior portions shall be of such materials, and be so constructed as to prevent entrance or penetration of moisture and weather.
B. All rooms containing lavatory facilities shall:
(1) Have sound resistant walls extending to the ceiling between male and female sanitary facilities. Walls and partitions in lavatories and other plumbing fixtures shall be constructed of dense, non-absorbent, waterproof material or covered with moisture-resistant materials.
(2) Have at least one window or skylight facing directly to the outdoors. The minimum aggregate gross area of windows for each required room shall be not less than 10 percent of the floor area served by them.
(3) Have at least one window which can be easily opened, or a mechanical device which will adequately, ventilate the room.
C. Toilets shall be located in separate compartments equipped with self- closing doors.
(Ord. 6/6/1977, §909)