Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. License Required. It shall be unlawful for any person to operate any mobile home park within the limits of the Borough unless he holds a certificate of registration issued annually by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, and a license issued annually by the Borough. [Ord. 2012-03]
2. Renewal Licenses. Annual licenses shall be issued by the Borough Zoning Officer upon the furnishing of proof by the applicant that his park meets the standards prescribed by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and this Chapter. [Ord. 2012-03]
3. Application to Borough for License. Applications for initial or renewal licenses to operate a mobile home park shall be made, in writing, to the Borough Zoning Officer using a form furnished by the Borough. All such applications shall be accompanied by a fee, in an amount as established from time to time by resolution of the Borough Council and, shall contain any change in the information submitted since the original license was issued or latest renewal issued. [Ord. 2012-03]
4. Transfer of Ownership. Every person holding a certificate and/or license shall file a written notice to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and the Borough Zoning Officer within 10 days after having sold, transferred, given away, or otherwise disposed of interest in or control of any mobile home park. If the certificate of registration and/or license is transferred by the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection, proof of such transfer shall be furnished to the Borough Zoning Officer. [Ord. 2012-03]
5. Suspension. Whenever, upon inspection of any mobile home park, it is determined that conditions or practices exist which are in violation of any provisions of this Chapter; or of any regulations adopted pursuant thereto, the Borough Zoning Officer shall give written notice to the person to whom the certificate of registration and license was issued, advising him that unless such conditions or practices are corrected within a reasonable period of time specified in the notice, the license to operate in the Borough shall be suspended. At the end of such period, such mobile home park shall be inspected and if such conditions or practices have not been corrected, and the licensee has not requested a hearing, the Zoning Officer shall suspend the license and give notice, in writing, of such suspension to the person to whom the certificate and license is issued.
(Ord. 6/6/1977, §903; as amended by Ord. 2012-03, 12/4/2012)