Skip to code content (skip section selection)
1. The following fees shall be paid by the developer to the Borough at the times specified.
A. A filing fee, in an amount as established from time to time by resolution of Borough Council, at the time the preliminary application is submitted for approval. [Ord. 2012-03]
B. An engineering fee in the amount determined by the Borough Engineer on the basis of the preliminary plan to cover such costs as:
(1) Reviewing the plan for conformance the provisions of the codes and ordinances of the Borough.
(2) Site inspections for conformance to survey:
(3) Preparing cost estimates of required improvements.
Such fee shall be sufficient to cover the costs of all necessary engineering reviews. Failure to pay such fee after notification of costs, but within 85 days of plan submission, shall constitute grounds for denial of preliminary plan approval.
C. An inspection fee in the amount estimated by the Borough, Engineer for:
(1) Inspection of required improvements during installation.
(2) Final inspection of required improvements.
Such fee shall be paid at the time the final plan is submitted for approval. All fees shall be in the form of a certified check or money order and payable to the Borough.
2. A fee shall be paid by the developer to the County to cover the cost of County review of the preliminary plan. Such fee shall be paid at the time the preliminary plan is submitted for approval and shall be in the form of a certified check or money order payable to the County.
(Ord. 6/6/1977, Art. VI; as amended by Ord. 2012-03, 12/4/2012)